Finally, my first update for the year 2013. How’s everyone? I hope you all had a blast because I did. Lemme just share some photos from those fun two weeks. :]
I had to frame them because I’m not a fan of spamming my post with lots of photos.
From L to R:
- Me, Trisha and Mom. Obviously, I don’t usually post a full body photo on any of my social networking sites, but I thought, why not? I want to showcase my new spanking wedge shoes which I bought from Boardwalk. I really liked the simplicity of it and the color. And, okay, I feel like I shred some fats off during those two months of working out, so I took a photo. ;]
- YOGA MAT at last! OH YEAH BABY! Pilates! I started doing Pilates weeks ago. I was told that it’ll help me with toning my legs and of course the whole body. I’m doing the POP Pilates by Cassey of BLOGILATES. You should check out her blog, her FREE Pilates workouts, meal plans and recipes. I’m currently saving for her POP Pilates DVD.
- Buko Loco. My first time to taste it. Masarap din naman pala. :] I think I’m gonna frequent this small kiosk every time we do our grocery shopping at Shopwise.
- J.PoPs baby donuts. OMG. These tiny donuts are so cute! We were like staring at them for minutes when we first opened the box. HAHA! Must buy another box soon.
- GODIVA chocolates. It was given to us by my Uncle. Good thing most of the chocolates are DARK. ;] I was able to enjoy a few bites.
- While on the way to Shopwise. ;] Cool.
- The view from Farmers Plaza. Lots of food to choose from down there. They do that every Christmas Holidays. So this December 2013, make sure to drop by at Cubao if you’re in the vicinity.
- Ze brother. HAHA! He doesn’t like it when I take pictures of him. So that’s a start.
- My new wallet from HerBench. It’s so big I can fit in my iPhone and my gloss at the back part. I love it.
- HAPPY 2013! I LOVE FIREWORKS! ♥